Egg protein powder can be mixed with liquids such as water, milk, or juice to make a protein shake. Here are the steps to mix egg protein powder along with some suggestions to improve the taste:
- Fill a shaker cup or blender with the desired amount of liquid (8-12 ounces is a common amount).
- Add 1 scoop of egg protein powder to the liquid.
- To improve the flavor, consider adding sweeteners such as honey or stevia, or flavors such as cocoa powder or vanilla extract.
- For added nutrition, you can also add ingredients such as fruits, nuts, or nut butters.
- Cover the cup or blender and shake or blend until the powder is fully dissolved and the mixture is smooth.
- Enjoy the mixture immediately.
Note: Some people find that egg protein powder has a distinct, egg-like flavor, which may not be appealing to everyone. To mask the flavor, consider using a flavored powder or adding more sweeteners or flavors. As always, refer to the label on the package for the best results.