Are Protein Shakes keto?
No, not all protein shakes are suitable for a keto diet. If you are unsure, check the nutritional facts label for the included carbohydrate content. Where possible your product should contain no carbs apart from fiber. We recommend whey isolate for a ketogenic diet, but there are also a number of protein powders specifically made for the ketogenic diet but they tend to be quite pricey.
Was this article helpful?
- Can Protein Powder be used to replace breakfast?
- How do I use Protein Powder as a meal replacement?
- What type of Protein Powder is best for meal replacement?
- How do I make a meal replacement shake with protein powder?
- Where can I buy Keto Protein Powder?
- Can you have Protein Powder on keto?