Is it good to have a Protein Shake before a workout?
In general we suggest taking a protein supplement after a workout. It does not matter greatly if you take your protein before a workout or after, but nobody wants to feel bloated or suffer cramps during a workout. If you wish to take a protein supplement prior to a workout you should ensure you take it at least 30 minutes prior, to reduce the risk of cramps during your workout.
Was this article helpful?
- How long after a workout should I take Protein Powder?
- How much time before a workout should I take Protein Powder?
- Can I drink Protein Powder during a workout?
- What’s the difference between Pre Workout and Protein Powder?
- What does Protein Powder do for you after a workout?
- What is the best post workout Protein Powder?