When do I take Protein Powder for weight loss?
If you wish to lose weight, protein powder is best used as a meal replacement. Protein powder can be made into a shake and consumed around the time of your normal meal. The protein in the shake helps prevent hunger cravings for longer and is more difficult for the body to store as fat.
We recommend using a protein shake for breakfast as the best meal to replace. Studies have show that a high protein breakfast helps reduce cravings for the whole day. Studies also showed that a protein shake for breakfast also reduced overall calorie intake over the day by around 400 calories.
Dinner can also be an easy meal to replace if you normally eat shortly prior to bed. It is much easier to stave off cravings for snacks if you’re asleep.
Was this article helpful?
- Can Protein Powder be used to replace breakfast?
- How do I use Protein Powder as a meal replacement?
- What type of Protein Powder is best for meal replacement?
- How do I make a meal replacement shake with protein powder?
- Where can I buy Keto Protein Powder?
- Can you have Protein Powder on keto?