What type of Protein Powder is best for meal replacement?
The best protein powder for meal replacement is generally considered to be whey protein. There have been many studies which have shown that whey is better at decreasing appetite and making you feel fuller throughout the day. Whey also has been shown to improve blood pressure, blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels.
However whey is not an option for everyone and there are many alternatives worth considering. Egg protein powder has also been shown to be almost as effective as whey. So if you have an allergy or intolerance to milk based products, this is a viable alternative. For vegans, there are also a great many options, but we prefer a blend of rice and pea protein. This offers the best balance of essential amino acids for a complete protein.
Was this article helpful?
- Can Protein Powder be used to replace breakfast?
- How do I use Protein Powder as a meal replacement?
- How do I make a meal replacement shake with protein powder?
- Where can I buy Keto Protein Powder?
- Can you have Protein Powder on keto?
- What is the best protein powder for ketosis?