What kind of Protein Powder should I use to build muscle?
If you are looking to supplement your protein intake after a workout, whey protein offers the best value and most effective source of essential amino acids. If you suffer from an intolerance, allergy or follow a vegan diet then there are many alternatives which are almost as effective. Egg protein powder offers an excellent alternative that is almost as effective as whey. If you are vegan, then a blend of rice and pea protein offers a complete amino acid profile that is also highly effective at providing essential amino acids for lean muscle development.
Was this article helpful?
- Can you build muscle with just Protein Powder?
- Does Protein Powder build muscle without working out?
- How much Protein Powder per day to gain muscle?
- Does Protein Powder build muscle faster?
- What is the best protein powder for muscle recovery?
- How can I build muscle without Protein Powder?