What kind of Protein Powder is best for weight loss?
The best protein powder for weight loss is whey protein powder in most cases. Whey has been shown to be the most effective in many studies but it may not be the most effective for you. Vegans and those with an intolerance or allergy to milk products may need to look to alternative protein powders for weight loss.
Egg protein powder has also been shown to be almost as effective as whey protein for weight loss. Pea and rice protein powder blends have also been shown to be very effective for those that seek an alternative weight loss protein to animal based products.
Source is not the only important factor to consider, and you should also look for a protein powder that is low in carbohydrates and fats. Carbs and fats are much more easily converted to fat stores in your body and a protein powder that has a higher protein content provides the best results.
Was this article helpful?
- Can Protein Powder be used to replace breakfast?
- How do I use Protein Powder as a meal replacement?
- What type of Protein Powder is best for meal replacement?
- How do I make a meal replacement shake with protein powder?
- Where can I buy Keto Protein Powder?
- Can you have Protein Powder on keto?