What is lean muscle Protein Powder?
Lean muscle protein powder is one which is high in protein content but contains as little or no fat or carbohydrate. Fats and carbohydrates are easily converted to stored fat, but a lean protein powder should only supply what is needed for muscle development. The exception with carbohydrates is dietary fiber, which while a carbohydrate it is not easily converted into stored fat and is important for staying regular and preventing constipation.
Was this article helpful?
- Can you build muscle with just Protein Powder?
- What kind of Protein Powder should I use to build muscle?
- Does Protein Powder build muscle without working out?
- How much Protein Powder per day to gain muscle?
- Does Protein Powder build muscle faster?
- What is the best protein powder for muscle recovery?