Is Whey Protein keto friendly?
Whey protein is certainly a friendly addition to your keto diet if it is carbohydrate free. Some whey proteins can contain considerable carb content such as whey concentrate. Where possible you should source a whey protein isolate which generally and little or no carb content.
Was this article helpful?
- Can Protein Powder be used to replace breakfast?
- How do I use Protein Powder as a meal replacement?
- What type of Protein Powder is best for meal replacement?
- How do I make a meal replacement shake with protein powder?
- Where can I buy Keto Protein Powder?
- Can you have Protein Powder on keto?