How long after a workout should I take Protein Powder?
Aching muscles begin to repair by growing new muscle fibers directly after your workout. For best results you should consume a protein shake directly after your workout. This ensures essential amino acids are made available for new muscle cell growth when they are needed after your workout.
- How much time before a workout should I take Protein Powder?
- Can I drink Protein Powder during a workout?
- What’s the difference between Pre Workout and Protein Powder?
- What does Protein Powder do for you after a workout?
- Is it good to have a Protein Shake before a workout?
- What is the best post workout Protein Powder?