How do I use Protein Powder for muscle gain?
Protein powder works hand in hand with your workout routine to help you build muscle. To build new muscle with protein powder you first need to workout the muscle groups you would like to improve. This strain causes damage to muscle fibers and your body tries to repair this damage by growing new muscle fibers alongside.
Protein powder provides a ready source of the amino acids your body needs to build these new muscle fibers after a workout. TO gain the most benefit from protein powder you should take a single server of the powder directly after working out the muscles you would like to improve.
Was this article helpful?
- Can you build muscle with just Protein Powder?
- What kind of Protein Powder should I use to build muscle?
- Does Protein Powder build muscle without working out?
- How much Protein Powder per day to gain muscle?
- Does Protein Powder build muscle faster?
- What is the best protein powder for muscle recovery?