How do I use Protein Powder as a meal replacement?
Protein powder can be used to make a tasty and filling shake to replace any meal and help keep you feeling full for longer.
To make a protein powder meal replacement shake you simply need one serve of protein powder. This is usually around 30 grams, but your product should include its own suggested directions. Mix your protein powder into around 10 ounces of low fat milk or water. To this you can add some of your favourite fruit, but you should try to minimise the amount of high sugar fruits you use. You can add a cup or more of ice to make a more refreshing frappe.
For best results you should avoid snacking after your meal replacement until your next meal time.
Was this article helpful?
- Can Protein Powder be used to replace breakfast?
- What type of Protein Powder is best for meal replacement?
- How do I make a meal replacement shake with protein powder?
- Where can I buy Keto Protein Powder?
- Can you have Protein Powder on keto?
- What is the best protein powder for ketosis?