To mix whey protein powder, you will need the following:
- Whey protein powder
- A shaker bottle or blender
- Liquid (such as water, milk, or juice)
Here is a step-by-step guide for mixing whey protein powder:
- Fill the shaker bottle or blender with the desired amount of liquid. Aim for around 6-8 ounces of liquid per scoop of protein powder.
- Add one scoop of whey protein powder to the liquid. If using a blender, add the powder first, followed by the liquid.
- Close the shaker bottle and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds, or blend until smooth if using a blender.
- Enjoy your protein shake immediately after mixing.
Note: The amount of whey protein powder and liquid used can be adjusted to taste. Experiment with different ratios to find your desired consistency and flavor.