Here's a basic recipe for making a meal replacement shake using protein powder:
- 1 scoop of protein powder (about 20-30 grams)
- 1 cup of liquid (such as water, milk, almond milk, or coconut milk)
- 1 cup of frozen or fresh fruit (such as berries, bananas, or mango)
- 1.2 cup of ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until smooth and well combined.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
This recipe can be easily customized to your preferences and taste. You can add additional ingredients like chia seeds, flax seeds, or oats to increase its nutrient density.