How do I make a meal replacement shake with protein powder?
You can make a meal replacement shake with around 30 grams of protein powder and 10 ounces of low fat milk or water. For a tasty flavor you can add your favorite fruit. For something a little more refreshing you can add a cup or more of ice and blend up your own home made frappe!
Was this article helpful?
- Can Protein Powder be used to replace breakfast?
- How do I use Protein Powder as a meal replacement?
- What type of Protein Powder is best for meal replacement?
- Where can I buy Keto Protein Powder?
- Can you have Protein Powder on keto?
- What is the best protein powder for ketosis?