How do I consume Protein Powder for weight loss?
Protein powder is best consumed in a protein shake as a meal replacement for weight loss. Protein shakes are quick and easy to make, as well as being tasty if you add your favorite fruit or flavors.
Protein shakes help make you feel fuller for longer and stave of hunger cravings. When using protein shakes as a meal replacement you should avoid snacking until your next meal. You should not use protein powder shakes to replace more than 2 meals a day. One meal is usually sufficient for weight loss and if you seek to replace more than one meal you should consult with a health professional about how to ensure you are still receiving your dietary needs.
Was this article helpful?
- Can Protein Powder be used to replace breakfast?
- How do I use Protein Powder as a meal replacement?
- What type of Protein Powder is best for meal replacement?
- How do I make a meal replacement shake with protein powder?
- Where can I buy Keto Protein Powder?
- Can you have Protein Powder on keto?