How do I choose a Protein Powder for weight loss?
Most protein powders can be used for weight loss, but the best protein powder to use is the one you keep using because you like it. For best results you should find a flavor you like and can use as a meal replacement each day as a routine.
The best source of protein powder is most often whey, as it’s been shown in studies to be the most effective at staving off hunger cravings longer. For those with an allergy or intolerance to milk products, egg protein powder is almost as effective for weight loss. Rice and pea protein powder also offers an excellent alternative to whey for those that are following a vegan diet.
When selecting a protein powder for weight loss you should ensure that it contains as few carbohydrates and fat as possible. Fat contains 9 calories per gram and is quickly stored as fat in your body.
Was this article helpful?
- Can Protein Powder be used to replace breakfast?
- How do I use Protein Powder as a meal replacement?
- What type of Protein Powder is best for meal replacement?
- How do I make a meal replacement shake with protein powder?
- Where can I buy Keto Protein Powder?
- Can you have Protein Powder on keto?