How can I build muscle without Protein Powder?
Of course you can! There are a great many high protein foods you can consume to supply your muscle building needs. Foods high in protein include meat, dairy, eggs, beans, peas, lentils, root vegetables, nuts and seeds. The difficulty without protein powder, is consuming enough protein for substantial muscle growth without consuming too many saturated fats, cholesterol or carbohydrates. Protein powders simply allow for simple protein delivery without the need for careful balancing of whole foods as well as the need to eat substantial amounts of protein.
Eggs however have been a favored source of protein for a long time prior to protein powders. In fact they have been popular for increasing protein intake and muscle mass for centuries. Egg whiles especially have a very high protein content without the saturated fats. If you are looking to supplement with whole foods, eggs are a good start.
Was this article helpful?
- Can you build muscle with just Protein Powder?
- What kind of Protein Powder should I use to build muscle?
- Does Protein Powder build muscle without working out?
- How much Protein Powder per day to gain muscle?
- Does Protein Powder build muscle faster?
- What is the best protein powder for muscle recovery?