Does Protein Powder increase muscle size?
Yes, protein powder does increase muscle size, but only when used in combination with a workout routine. When you consume protein powder after a workout, your body breaks it down into amino acids which are then used for the creation of new muscle fibers to repair damaged muscle. This increases lean muscle mass and strength.
Was this article helpful?
- Can you build muscle with just Protein Powder?
- What kind of Protein Powder should I use to build muscle?
- Does Protein Powder build muscle without working out?
- How much Protein Powder per day to gain muscle?
- Does Protein Powder build muscle faster?
- What is the best protein powder for muscle recovery?