Does Protein Powder build muscle without working out?
No, building lean muscle require a workout to encourage new muscle growth in combination with the intake of a complete protein source. Protein powder provides a ready supply of essential amino acids for new muscle fiber development, but new growth of fibers occurs as a result of repairing tired and worked out muscle.
Was this article helpful?
- Can you build muscle with just Protein Powder?
- What kind of Protein Powder should I use to build muscle?
- How much Protein Powder per day to gain muscle?
- Does Protein Powder build muscle faster?
- What is the best protein powder for muscle recovery?
- How can I build muscle without Protein Powder?