Does Protein Powder build muscle faster?
Yes, protein powder can help build muscle faster than by consuming whole foods alone. Protein powder delivers all the essential amino acids you need without the saturated fats, sugars, cholesterol or carbohydrates found in whole foods. Protein powder is rapidly digested and provides all the amino acids your body needs to repair and grow your muscles after a workout.
You can still grow lean muscle strength with whole foods, but protein powder provides a more efficient tool for faster muscle development.
Was this article helpful?
- Can you build muscle with just Protein Powder?
- What kind of Protein Powder should I use to build muscle?
- Does Protein Powder build muscle without working out?
- How much Protein Powder per day to gain muscle?
- What is the best protein powder for muscle recovery?
- How can I build muscle without Protein Powder?