Can you build muscle with just Protein Powder?
No, protein powder alone will not help you build lean muscle strength, but it may help you loose some excess weight. To build lean muscle you need to use protein powder in combination with a workout routine. Muscle strength is gained by working your muscles and then providing a ready supply of essential amino acids by supplementing with a protein powder. Muscle is then repaired with new muscle fibers which increase muscle strength and size.
Was this article helpful?
- What kind of Protein Powder should I use to build muscle?
- Does Protein Powder build muscle without working out?
- How much Protein Powder per day to gain muscle?
- Does Protein Powder build muscle faster?
- What is the best protein powder for muscle recovery?
- How can I build muscle without Protein Powder?