Can Protein Powder be used to replace breakfast?
Yes, a protein powder shake can be a great way to start your day while reducing hunger cravings. Studies have shown that a protein rich breakfast can help suppress hunger far better than a traditional carb packed breakfast.
If a protein shake alone is not enough to get your day started, then consider adding a boiled egg when needed. Eggs are also packed with protein as well as vitamins and minerals.
- How do I use Protein Powder as a meal replacement?
- What type of Protein Powder is best for meal replacement?
- How do I make a meal replacement shake with protein powder?
- Where can I buy Keto Protein Powder?
- Can you have Protein Powder on keto?
- What is the best protein powder for ketosis?