Can I take Protein Powder before a workout?
Yes you can take protein powder prior to a workout and it will work just as effectively in providing all you need to boost lean muscle development. However, consuming protein directly prior to a workout can leave you feeling uncomfortable, with a possible bloated feeling and the potential for cramping. If you would like to use protein powder before a workout, we suggest you should take it 30-60 minutes prior to help minimize these effects.
Was this article helpful?
- How long after a workout should I take Protein Powder?
- How much time before a workout should I take Protein Powder?
- Can I drink Protein Powder during a workout?
- What’s the difference between Pre Workout and Protein Powder?
- What does Protein Powder do for you after a workout?
- Is it good to have a Protein Shake before a workout?