Are Protein Shakes bad for weight loss?
No, protein shakes can be an excellent tool for those seeking weight loss. Protein staves off hunger cravings longer than carbohydrates or fats and is not easily converted into stored fat in the body. For best results you should try to replace breakfast with a protein shake. A high protein breakfast has been shown in studies to stave off cravings more effectively throughout the day. Results showed that on average, calorie intake over a day was reduced by around 400 calories.
Was this article helpful?
- Can Protein Powder be used to replace breakfast?
- How do I use Protein Powder as a meal replacement?
- What type of Protein Powder is best for meal replacement?
- How do I make a meal replacement shake with protein powder?
- Where can I buy Keto Protein Powder?
- Can you have Protein Powder on keto?